.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More Photos

I finished three things in five days. On the 26th, while Jerome was being circumcised (Rich went with him, I waited in the examination room), I finished a garterlac washcloth.



On the 28th I finished a crocheted bath puff from Crochet Me.



On the 30th I finished an Everybody's Doing it Shrug, even with a baby in the house, it took me only two evenings. I don't have a photo of this yet, as I haven't had a chance to both have it on and be near someone else with a camera.

Just for kicks, here is a photo of Jerome from church on Sunday.



I haven't had the time and concentration level to fix the neckline on Joe, but I have only two or three weeks to do it in time for picture day.

Labels:


Comments:
he is already getting so big! your washcloth and bath puff look great! Can't wait to see the everybody's doing it shrug
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?