.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baby Day

We have a date for the new baby's birthday: August 18. We're still working on a boy's name, and Rich is just hoping we have a girl, since we already have a name for her, Amira could share a room and it would give her a sister to keep her from having too privileged a spot as the daughter among four sons. We'll see. We're making no predictions until we see the baby in person. It may be a case of bringing our list of boy names and just seeing which one fits.

I have been working on Alexander's sweater almost non-stop for the last week and a half, and I am already half way up the front. I started with a sleeve, did the back and then the other sleeve, so I may have the knitting finished by this weekend. If I can, I'd like to have it finished before the new baby arrives.

Rich and I were talking about perhaps making this a birthday sweater for him, so both he and Dominic have new sweaters to wear for school pictures. If I do that, I'll have to make something else for him for Christmas, maybe a matching hat or set of gloves.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?