.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 09, 2006

Last Day of School

Today is the boys' last day of school. Last night we got to see them in their dramatical debut, as they sang and danced in Sound of Music. I got about 28 rounds finished on Dominic's sleeve during the show, in between watching, clapping and holding Amira in my lap. She spent the last half of the program laying on my belly and kissing the baby. She also wanted to dance when she saw the dancing, so she stood up in her seat, held my hand and bounced around happily.

I'm going to take a breather and rest over the next couple days, then I have lots of house projects planned, cleaning, organizing, yard work, etc. I am hoping that I can get a bunch of knitting done this summer as well.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?