.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Part of my preparation for Easter has been trying to get our house in order and decluttering a lot of the stuff we have been holding on to for no particular reason. Pertinent to this blog is that I put all of my stash in one place, in containers, upstairs in my wall o' yarn. Everything, with the exception of four balls of yarn that are in use in projects, and a few oddballs left over from other projects which are in my desk, is put away.







Next: To tackle the books, patterns and magazines.

Comments:
Wow! Quite a yarn stash you have over there. LOL! I could not even store it in my little house :-) Have fun knitting though ;-)
 
Love the stash photos! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?