.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Retiring 2005 FO List

Well, I have some photos to share at last.



Here is Alexander in his Snowball hat. He chose the yarn and color, and this was what we got. He is also working on a scarf out of the same yarn. He asked me to teach him shortly before I did the stint in his class, and he works on the scarf off and on.



This is me in Lara. I'm in front of one of the many ant hills and snake and lizard refuges in our yard.



The candy colored kitchen cotton One Skein Wonder



And Laurel in it.

I've actually finished another project this year, but it is a secret. You'll find out about it later. Probably much later the way things are going, and the way I've been posting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?