.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter

Easter was beautiful here. After the Maundy Thursday service and Good Friday, we did the Stations of the Cross up the hill at our house. Rich set it up beautifully, and we have lots of photos that we need to sort through before I can post them. The Easter Vigil was moving and joyous, and ended around midnight. Then Sunday, there was the feast at our house, with tons of food and lots of kids. We had a great time. We have leftovers for the rest of the week!

I didn't get much in the way of knitting done this past week, with cleaning and cooking. Yesterday was my recuperating day, and today I'm back on track. We're back on schedule for our Bible study this week, so I will bring my knitting there.

In about three weeks, I'll be heading back down to California for our church's Ladies' Retreat. I am really excited, and not just for the knitting time on the plane. This year only three of us from our church are going, and we're flying instead of driving. It cuts about a day and a half off of our trip.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?