.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

St. Valentine's Day

We had a quiet day, very lovely. I made falafel, lemon chicken, pita bread, laban bi chiyar, hummus, grape leaves and ful. We served it all with lettuce and tomatoes and had a nice meal together. Rich had been helping the boys make valentines for their classes, and made one for me, and I bought a tin of cashew roca, and that was our big celebration. I had planned on making a raspberry custard tart, as we had frozen raspberries, but I just could get it done. I may do it today.

It's been an infirmary around here for a while. Coughing, stuffed noses and ear infections have been the order of the day for about two weeks. Rich had strep throat and had to be very careful around the kids, and we've had lots of sleepless nights. Everyone seems to be on the road to recovery now.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?