.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

No New Knitting

I am about 20 rounds into the first sleeve on Dominic's sweater. I am itching to work on something else, but forcing myself to stick with this. Even though the Seascape Shawl is calling me. And I have a nearly finished top for Amira, and her bolero, and a little shoulder shawlette I want to make and my other Aran Braid sock, and a sweater I want to make for Alexander, and beaded hand warmers and all those patterns that I see and want to make all over the place.

Green Zig Zag sweater.

It is almost finished. If I can finish it, I can flit from project to project freely. I still need a photo of me in my Lara and Alexander in his Snowball hat. Then I can retire last year's FO tally, and maybe even get some FOs for this year up there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?