.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mitten Photos, Year End Tally

Here, at last, are the photos of Dominic's Mittens

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They were my final finished project of the year. I used Knit Picks Simple Stripes in Storm, knit them on size 1 needles, and basically followed the formula in the Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns, though I changed where I started the thumb, made the top about two inches shorter than they said for a child his age, and did the decreases a little differently. I think I also did the thumb a little differently than they said.

My year's finished knitting projects were:



I also ended up helping finish about 12 of the students' kites, besides the example I made. I still have two things that need photos taken of them to show here, so I'll leave them in the side bar until I get that done. Not including the extra kite bookmarks, that's 16 finished projects this year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?