.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Secret Splendor

Here is a somewhat blurry photo of the bounty that Nyasha sent me. I could not believe how much was in there, patterns for shawls and shrugs, a blown glass church, a tin of jasmine tea, a big box of chocolate hazelnut truffles (how did she know how I felt about hazelnuts?! I won't tell you how many I've eaten already), two 400 yd skeins of burgundy laceweight cashmere, 1120 yds of handpainted wool, two bars of nice soaps, a calendar, a book light, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, and a package of Burt's Bees lip shimmer, hand repair and cuticle cream, perfect for my dry skin, anyway, it rocked! I could not believe how generous she was, I really never expected such a large package, even had it been the only package sent, and it was one of three! Thank you again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
I am very, very glad you enjoyed the package.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?