.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 28, 2005

Knitting in the Schools

Our fearless knitter has returned after many weeks of cleaning and cooking and trying to get ready for Thanksgiving. Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, our houseguests have gone home and I am back.

I am heading into Alexander's class today and Friday to teach them how to knit. We will be making little kite bookmarks, they are small, quick, and easy to knit, all good things for a first project. Also, the kids want something they can sell at a Christmas craft fair. I will bring my camera, and let you all know how well it goes.

As for my knitting, I am now almost finished with the front of Dominic's sweater, have the ends to weave in on a fluffy hat for Alexander, and still have some ribbing on Amira's bolero to do. I have done nothing on my second sock.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?