.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Photos

Well, since I got that last little whine off my chest, I thought I'd post something infinitely nicer. Pictures of the kids. I thought I had a good shot of Alexander, but I can't find it now. We'll have school pictures here in a few weeks, though, so I'll get those up as soon as I can.

Last month, we went to our midwife's annual picnic and had a great time. Rich's dad came along with us, and between the three of us, we corralled the kids pretty well.

This is Amira in a swing. You can see that she is tired by the tell tale thumb in her mouth.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is Elijah getting his balloon (the first of many that day).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, finally, Dominic playing on the play structure:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, I am going to look for that photo of Alexander, so you can all adore him, too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?