.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Jesus Incorporated

One of the Laudate kids responded with this phrase when we asked from whence we should seek our joy. He meant it as a joke, as we had all been talking about the Joy Store and things like that, but it actually was quite appropriate, as the Incarnation was Jesus being made into a body.

That night, I finished all but one pattern repeat of the scarf for the shop, and yesterday I did that last repeat and wove in all the ends. I even brought it in to work, so I am completely finished with it. I'm about three pattern repeats from the toe on my first Aran Braid Sock, and last night picked up Dominic's sweater again to get some progress done on it.

I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. There are projects in varying stages of finished for me to complete, and there are UFOs I want to get to and there are many projects I want to start.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?