.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 16, 2005

Progress on Little Boy Green

Last night during Laudate, I sewed the first raglan seam on Little Boy Green. I may have a FO within two weeks that Elijah can still wear! I have tomorrow at the shop, Sunday night, Bible study, my weekly women's group, Laudate and another day of work next week to get the seams sewn (not to mention all that waiting time when I'm picking up the boys from school) and then I can start on the neck. I don't think I will make it a turtle neck length as it is in the pattern, maybe a mock turtle neck.

I am working on a secret project for my secret pal, I'm hoping she enjoys it. Obviously, I won't be posting much about it or photos until after she knows I am her secret pal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?