.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Yarntastic

I had some photos of the suri alpaca and the perfect red alpaca I bought at Black Sheep on the camera still and uploaded them today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at the colors in this yarn! I love it. It's only a little bit, but I have some ideas for it.

Here are also a couple pictures of recently completed objects. Please ignore what I look like, I just got back from a day at work and Rich made me laugh while he was taking the photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is some detail on the lace:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Amira's dress, she still won't let me take a picture of her in it, so here it is hanging from the chandelier in the living room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today at the shop, I bought eight skeins of Rowan Calmer in Coral to make Audrey. I didn't have to order it, as there was a bag in the back room, ready for me. I also bought two Debbie Bliss pattern books and a Jaegger baby pattern book that were all on sale 50% off! I am enjoying blowing my checks on knitty stuff, but will likely slow down when the kids' tuition bills start coming in.

Comments:
I love your garden shrug!!! It looks great.

It's okay to go shopping for you especially at your LYS : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?