.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Journey Through Center Earth to Discover the Fate of the Bean of Power

I am so looking forward to this movie coming out! It will be a late birthday present for me and Rich Alexander. We saw the trailers on the most recent release, Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush (which was also hilarious, and had a silly song spoof of Teen Angel called Pizza Angel, it's our youth group's new theme song, we were singing it in three part harmony). You can learn about the Lord of the Beans by visiting Big Idea to see the trailers.

Just thought I'd share, now go wait for it.

PIZZA ANGEL

"'Got the munchies on that fateful night, 'round eight o'clock. So, I phoned in a pizza for delivery. But I had a feelin' that something wasn't right 'cause I waited for hours and no pizza.'

I set the table with a paper plate.

How would I know that it'd be late?

It's taken so long, how could it be?

Had a thirty minute guarantee!

Pizza Angel, please come to me!

Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey!

Pizza Angel, I'm on my knees!

You're my number one pie from Sicily!

Did it get lost, did they just forget?

Should I have ordered on the internet?

Ready for dinner,

Now I'm not so sure.

I think my soda's room temperature!

Pizza Angel, please come to me! - come to me

Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey!

Pizza Angel, I'm on my knees! - on my knees

And don't forget to add my favorite anchovies!

I was concerned for my delivery.

Eight little slices of heaven for me!

Can't stop thinking it would make me smile

When I taste my first Chicago-style!

Goin' crazy while I pace the floor.

Then my heart skipped,

When I heard the door!


'I opened the door in expectation, but it was the saddest sight I ever saw. I could still smell the sweet aroma of deep dish goodness, but the box was empty.'

'The house number was broken, so I couldn't find you. I was getting kind of hungry, so I, I ate your pizza. You don't have to tip me or anything.'

Pizza Angel, please come to me! - come to me

Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey!

Pizza Angel, I'm on my knees! - on my knees

You'll live forever in my memory!

Pizza Angel, please come to me! - come to me

Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey!

Pizza Angel, I'm on my knees! - on my knees

I will miss you for eternity!


'I'll never forget you, Pizza Angel.'"

Comments:
Ranee,
My kids love Veggie Tales and they're 19 months and 3 years old. They especially enjoy listening to the top 10 of incredible silly songs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?