.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 29, 2005

Craziness

There is a small chain (three stores) of green grocers in our area. They are owned by the same people, share a single ad circular, have the same style building, same stuff in them and for the same price. Their gift certificates, however, are not redeemable at any one of them, only at the issuing store. I called and asked if I could use mine at the one closer to me, and the manager said yes, with a sigh, but that he would have to call the manager at the other store to give him my name and let him know I was coming. So, I guess I'm going grocery shopping tonight. Why do they not have reciprocity? What kind of idiocy is that?

Not much on the knitting front. I don't think I've knit anything for almost a week. I've been busy cataloging recipes I want to make/have made from my Fine Cooking collection.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?