.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Uncle

I have finally admitted defeat on the Little Boy Green. It is now listed under my UFOs. It may become a Little Girl Green. I still hold out a hope that I might finish it before the end of summer, but it has been languishing in my knitting bag for some time now. I have the back ends woven in, about half of the front ends woven in, and nothing else toward finishing done.

It is now the time for me to start dropping hints about my birthday. It is coming up, you know, and there's that handy Amazon wishlist link in my sidebar. Yarn is also always good, and magazine subscriptions, like to Rowan. I already get IK. What else? Hmmm...Gift certificates to KnitPicks or Elann. Or a skein of Vanilla Cotton Ease. I'll get back to you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?