.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Progress on Cross Your Heart, Lara & a Secret Pal Box!

This post will be full of photos, so bear with me. I finally have some pictures of my Cross Your Heart progress and the first picture of Lara. I also have a photo of the Flower Basket Shawl so far and some fun pictures of the kids.

I tried to show the detail on the yoke of Cross Your Heart, so you can see the cabling a bit more than before:


Here it is with the sleeves and saddles sewn to the body, I still have the still have the sleeve and side seams and the neck to knit up.


Lara is half finished:


The Flower Basket Shawl is about a third of the way finished:


I also wanted to let my Secret Pal know that I got the package on Friday! I love it, there was a ceramic sheep which now resides on top of my baker's rack, a letter R keychain, a photo book, which I love, because I keep meaning to get one for my purse, and a box of Easter Jelly Bellies! I ate all the cinnamon and lemon ones today. There was a note enclosed which was quite complimentary about my family, which I of course appreciate. Thank you!



For those of you who saw Amira last year around Easter, you will recognize this dress. It was long and covered all of her, belled out around her and the hat flopped all over her head. Here she is in her pansy dress now:


And here are all the kids asleep in the car after a wild night of partying on St. Patrick's Day. It must have been all that green kool-aid.



That is all for now, folks!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?