.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 07, 2005

Getting Irritated

Perhaps this is a way I can develop the virtue of patience. The Spring issue of IK is still not here. It has now been six weeks and two days since they processed the order. Eight weeks and five days past the date they said they would ship it in the first place. I hate waiting like this.

Meanwhile, I have finished the first sleeve on Lara, made no progress on the Flower Basket Shawl, am on the 576 stitch section of the Pi Shawl, and have done zero finishing work on either Cross Your Heart or Little Boy Green. I have been feeling pretty cruddy and tired, and just haven't wanted to look at finishing work.

Rich flew me down to the St. Martha's Guild this weekend. His mom and aunt were in town and they watched the kids so we could do that. It was nice to have the time together. The only bad thing that happened was that I stepped in a hole in the lawn on the way to the plane as we were heading home and twisted my ankle something fierce. Yesterday was tough, and I had to wear sandals to church, but I'm doing much better today.

I hope to have some cool pictures tomorrow, but we'll see.

Comments:
I thought I'd add that I also have not received my spring IK. It's truly annoying, isn't it? This one actualy has patterns I want to knit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?