.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 25, 2005

Yarn Pictures

Each year I go to Madrona, I seem to have a color scheme from which I purchase. It's not on purpose, I just do it. One year it was blues and greens, a few years ago it was purples, a couple years ago it was reds, I bought a lot of different things last year, but this year it was pinks. Well, I did buy that dusty grape, but it was still pretty girly.

Anyway, here is what I bought. The color is off because of my camera's flash, they aren't this bright, but we still can't figure out how to make it work without the flash and not have blurry pictures.



Also, here is the newborn hat:



I've been making some progress on the Flower Basket Shawl, this is my start:


I have done the beginning 24 rows, and am now on row 6 of the second 10 row repeat.

Except for some work at Tuesday night home group, I haven't touched either the Cross Your Heart or Little Boy Green. This shawl seems a little more urgent right now.

Oh, and for my friends at rcty, here is a picture of Amira in her rainbow crocheted dress, matinee jacket, hat and bootees. The kids' cousin, Kayla, is holding her, and Alexander, Elijah and Dominic are in front.



One more shot before I go, this is Amira sitting in a sunbeam after church two Sundays ago.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?