.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Quick Update

Pray that I finish my Cross Your Heart enough to at least be working on the neck on Friday evening! I am in crunch time here. Between Shrove Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, Laudate and Valentine's Day, we have pretty much been in preparation mode at home for over a week. Not much in the way of knitting going on.

I will be at Madrona this Friday evening with my priest's wife, another friend and maybe some other ladies from church. I will also be there Saturday from about 9:30 am through the dinner. I'm bringing a sack lunch, but will be at the dinner and talk that night. I'll be the short Arab lady with the big laugh. Rich and the kids will probably come visit me once or twice that day, but pretty much I'm on my own.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?