.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Progress Photos

Hello All! Just to keep your interest, I have some photos to share.

Here is the Christening Cap, sans ribbing, and the ribbon I will use for the tie.



I think I will be finished with it either tonight or tomorrow. As for progress with Little Boy Green, I have for your perusal the finished sleeve and the unfinished sleeve.



Also for those of you tuning in from the EZ as Pi Knit-a-Long, I have two pictures of my shawl. The blue is a little darker in real life than in the photos, but I still can't make my camera take unblurry pictures without the flash. The first pictures shows some of the second lace pattern emerging, I'm on row sixteen of the second lace pattern, and the second picture shows the shawl as beret.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?