.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Have a Secret Pal!

I received my secret pal's name today! I already have two presents and some pretty note cards to send. I'm having a lot of fun snooping around to learn more about her. It's too late to mail something today, so I will get a card out on Monday.

Just in case my secret pal is snooping to learn more about me, here is the link to my survey answers: Survey Says!

I had a lovely time knitting and reading at the library today. I'm about halfway up the sleeve on my Cross Your Heart, I would be farther along except I found an interesting book and read it while I was there, and about four people kept talking to me about my being able to knit and read at the same time, or about the book they were reading, and I am too polite to ask people to leave me alone. One woman was a knitter, though, and she and I talked a little bit about what I was making and I showed her the pattern and said what I was doing to change it.

Last night I undid and restarted the colorwork on Elijah's sleeve, only to realize that I hadn't made a mistake, and so was just doing it twice for practice. I shouldn't knit or make knit decisions when I am sleep deprived. Who am I kidding? I'd never do anything if I limited myself to time when I wasn't sleep deprived. I've been sleep deprived since 1998 with a six month respite in 1999.

I was thinking that it has been a while since I have posted pictures of my adorable children, especially Amira and Elijah. I will rectify that soon. I have some great bath shots, but I won't post those in such a public place. Besides, then you'd see our gross tub. The finish has worn off and there is nothing we can do to make it look clean. I'm always explaining to people that it looks gross, but it's really clean.

So, instead of kid pictures here are some pictures of sunset from our driveway.



This is from the top of the driveway.



And this is through the trees in the island.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?