.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 31, 2005

Gave the Christening Cap to Amanda

I can say her name now! Amanda's shower was yesterday, and she loved the cap. She immediately said that Flora would wear it to her baptism at Easter. I put together a basket of things for both Amanda and Flora. I had some newborn diapers tied with a chiffon ribbon, a box of nursing pads, some lansinoh, some body wash and a puff for when Amanda finally gets to take a shower, hair clips and a headband for Flora and the christening cap. We had a lot of fun, and ate too much!

I worked on my sleeve while I was there so the picture I have:



is actually not as far along as I am. I am about half a diamond away from reducing the sleeve to the saddle portion. You can barely see the cabling on this, so you'll have to take my word that it's there.

I promised some photos of Amira, so here are a few of her Saturday night, after we put the boys to bed.



Here she is drumming on her cookie tin drumset. She also has a wooden rattle with a bell in it that she uses as a drumstick.



And here, posing for the camera. Note the fashionable drool spot on her pajamas.



This is Amira playing with all the toys in the downstairs toy bucket at once.



This is the last one, of her climbing up on the dresser to get into stuff she's not allowed to touch.

Isn't she the prettiest little girl in the world?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?