.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 28, 2005

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

I do!

I was jealous of all those other blogs with their own buttons, and I am not, not, an artist, so I used Rich's drawing and the nice fonts on my word processing program to come up with this:



What do you think? I tried putting some Arabic script on it, but everytime I pasted it in, my computer froze up. I gave up after the third try. It wasn't the charm. Anyway, that is my contribution for today. I am on the 19th round of the second lace pattern on my Pi, have undone the nasty moss st (which I don't hate, just on this sweater where they have it on the sleeves) on my Cross Your Heart and will be redoing it in st st, and I have to redo all the colorwork (only 4 rows) on Little Boy Green sleeve #2, because I did it on automatic pilot and started it in a different place than I did on sleeve #1.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?