.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 07, 2022

Menu Plan: August 7 - 13

We have had a rather busy week, and I didn't get the recipe from last week posted, nor my craft on post made. This week, I will remedy that.

Also, Amira needs your prayers. She had to miss most of the ballet week at her intensives, because she got sick. She still has another week to go, but she had really been enjoying the ballet portion, and missed out on both that and the showcase they were going to perform. We will be picking her up from the train on Saturday, if all goes well.

We took a no media camping trip this weekend with another family (five days!), and it was fantastic. Even "roughing it," we had a lot of free time because we were not constantly being pulled at by our phones and internet. We read, we rested, we prayed, we played, we cooked and ate, and talked. It was marvelous.

We are breaking the fast today, for multiple reasons, but also because we are with people who do not keep it, and our meals are tied with theirs, so it makes it more of a challenge.Our fast is much more relaxed, but we are growing. The heat has broken, but they weather shaman are still looking for excitement. I'll believe it when I see it.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?