.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Craft On: Mozarab Headband

Finished Mozarab Headband

Some things have changed lately that shifted my priorities on my designs. We have had a hard couple/few weeks with a lot of sad anniversaries, as well as some hard news from family. Also, I realized that Saint Nicholas was rapidly approaching, and poor Mariam has been waiting for a long time for her stocking, so I am working on that a lot more. There will be more photos of that next week, and I hope to have it all ready to hang up by the December 5.

Also, my sample and beta knit for the Mozarab headband are finished and shall be ready to publish next week. You can see it before it was grafted and blocked up there. I will probably have a little sale on it as an introductory promotion, and if you subscribe to my newsletter, I can guarantee that the discount will be higher. See below for details on that. Next week, I will have some other fun news, as well.

I am so excited to tell you that I have been selected as one of the Pattern Academy Fellowship through Eat Sleep Knit. It is such an honor to be included in this great class of designers.

I am almost finished West From Home. We finished Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's Farm, and started Hello Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle, which we should finish in a day or two.


Linking to Yarn Along and Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?