Thursday, June 18, 2009
Here he is at birth:
You can still see the resemblance. He was our only child who was remotely pudgy at all at birth. All of our other children were sticks. He was born on Rich's birthday, Father's Day that year, looking exactly like Rich. Except with red hair. I was basically the host.
However, as he has gotten older, he has started to look a little more like me. He was also our biggest mama's boy for the longest time, which made up for the whole host thing.
Nine Neat Things About Dominic
1. He is a voracious reader.
2. He is a friend to everyone he meets.
3. He is generous.
4. He is a cheerful worker.
5. He looks for ways to help others.
6. He is gentle with small children.
7. He always has a smile on his face.
8. He is content with small joys.
9. He still loves to hug us.
Happy birthday to my sweet boy!
- Big Daddy Andy
I've been spying on your family blog for some time now. I cannot believe how big the children are.
Alexander will be 11 this year. We don't have long with him.