Monday, January 05, 2009
Menu Plan Monday: Last Day of Christmas
Last week our menus were switched around quite a bit, so I have some repeats this week that didn't get made last week. I hope to get back in the swing of things both at home and here on the blog. There is this giant backlog of topics I've been wanting to post about for some time, and I have actually done some knitting! The plan is to start the weekly frugality posts again and to be more consistent about Finished Object Friday. Of course, there are the pictures of the family, too.
This week we are back to our normal eating, with at least two meatless meals a week and soup once a week (I'm trying to sell soup to Rich by virtue of its being so inexpensive). We are still making some treats around here and have a few left over from Christmas that we need to eat up.
- Monday: Enchiladas Blancas (I'm going to make a double batch and freeze some for later), Salsa Rice, Salad, Homemade Lemonade
- Tuesday: Homemade Pizzas, Fruit Plate, Salad
- Wednesday: Potage Parmentier, Homemade Crackers
- Thursday: Chicken, Spinach and Feta Saute, Cous Cous
- Friday: Falafel, Hummus, Pita, Veggies & Olives
- Saturday: Beef Stew, Egg Noodles, Salad
- Sunday: Reruns
What is on your menu this week?