Monday, January 19, 2009
Menu Plan Monday: January 19
This week is the anniversary of Roe versus Wade, one of two decisions handed down on the same day that were both immoral and both bad law. We are praying for all those involved from the doctors to the women to the babies. Being legal does not make it lawful.
- Monday: Sausage & Cabbage Soup, Soda Bread (the recipe is formatted a little oddly, the raisins are optional, not the buttermilk)
- Tuesday: Dinner at a church in Olympia after the March for Life
- Wednesday: Polenta Casserole with Fontina and Tomato Sauce, Salad
- Thursday: Hot Pastrami Sandwiches on Rye with Garlic Dill Pickles
- Friday: Spinach Egg Puff, Salad
- Saturday: Italian Sausage Skillet, Rice, Salad
- Sunday: Red Beans & Rice with Smoked Pork Chops
What is on your menu this week?