Monday, December 15, 2008
Menu Plan Monday: Third Week of Advent
This is a rather strict fast week, with three full fast days, and even with only Rich fasting, it's not like we are going to feast in front of him. We are still making all sorts of treats for Christmas gifts this week, though. Which will go into airtight storage or the freezer until we can eat them, the actual gifts will be packaged and sent away.
- Monday: Shepherd's Pie, Salad
- Tuesday: Chinese Barbecued Pork with Fried Rice
- Wednesday: Baked Potatoes with Broccoli & Cheese Sauce
- Thursday: Beef Stew, Turnip Gratin, Egg Noodles
- Friday: Squash Soup, Rolls, Salad
- Saturday: Bagna Cauda, Boiled Potatoes & Carrots, Toasted Bread Cubes, Salad
- Sunday: Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole, Salad
What is on your menu this week?
Tonight, I eat with my father and his wife for our weekly dinner, and tomorrow, I need to think of a creative way to cook a pound of beef to serve as lunches until the weekend.
Big news is that tonight, I need to make banana and zucchini breads, because I have bananas and zucchinis that will not survive until the weekend.