Monday, November 03, 2008
Menu Plan Monday: November 3
I also didn't realize until this week that I had not posted our dinner plan for Sunday. It was eating at a Day of the Dead party with friends. Which was loads of fun. The food was wonderful and the company was great. Our children all had a nice time playing with everyone else's children.
- Monday: Scotch Eggs, Biscuits, Salad, Cupcakes
Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Rice & Pea PilafForgot it was election day when I was planning, so we will be eating something a little less prep intensive: Turkish Chicken Thighs (with fresh mint, instead of dried), Roasted Potatoes, Moroccan Glazed Carrots (using cumin, coriander & Aleppo pepper instead of chili powder)
- Wednesday: Baked Potatoes with Cheese Sauce, Salad (for the children, we're going to a thing)
- Thursday: Sloppy Joes in Corn Biscuit Cups, Salad, Apple Sauce
- Friday: Oil Poached Salmon (using celery instead of fennel), Cracked Wheat Pilaf, Summer Squash Saute
- Saturday: Red Pork Tamal, Frijoles Rancheros, Salsa Rice, Mexican Squash Casserole
- Sunday: Potluck at Church - Cabbage & Kielbasa Soup
What is on your menu this week?