Monday, September 03, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: Labor Day
I am getting the last few things ready for tomorrow. Our first day of school at home! The children are so excited, and I am too, though a little nervous about how I'm going to get things done at home, too. Dinner this week is either quick and easy, or long cooking, both of which don't require too much time from me.
- Monday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup, Salad
- Tuesday: Saucy Sour Cream Meatballs and Green Beans with Egg Noodles (we ended up having spicy shrimp, garlic pasta and salad with our priest's family Sunday night)
- Wednesday: Black Bean Quesadillas, Salad
- Thursday: Herbed Crockpot Chicken and Beans with Carrots and Brown Rice
- Friday: Huevos Rancheros with Pinto Beans & Corn Tortillas
- Saturday: Roast Pork Loin, Baked Beets, Green Beans
- Sunday: Homemade Pizzas, Salad
What is on your menu this week?