Monday, August 13, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: August 13
I think we are home every night this week, which is quite unusual for us. Sunday night Laudate will be here to roast marshmallows, sing hymns and play games. Since we'll have to get the fire pit going anyway, I thought it would be fun to roast hot dogs with the children.
- Monday: Sausage, Potatoes & Greens and Salad
- Tuesday: Stuffed Peppers and Orzo Pilaf
- Wednesday: Spinach and Feta Egg Puff and Salad
- Thursday: Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Sauerkraut, Onions and Apples, Egg Noodles with Cottage Cheese, Blackberry Cobbler
- Friday: Mejeddarah, Crisp Onions and Yogurt
- Saturday: Picadillo, Black Beans and Rice, Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sunday: Roasted Hot Dogs, Corn, Coleslaw and Not Baked Beans
What is on your menu this week?