Monday, July 30, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: Normal Life?
So, our life may actually be getting back to normal. We are finished travelling, have no house guests, we aren't working a church event, and nobody is sick. I am taking this week a bit slow and easy, and trying to reconnect with friends I haven't seen all summer.
- Monday: Chicken Quesadillas, Tomato Rice, Black Beans with Peppers, Onions and Lime
- Tuesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper, Egg Noodles, Salad
- Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese, Salad
- Thursday: Steak Sandwiches (I make it with habanero sauce, peppers, onions and garlic) with Coleslaw
- Friday: Falafel, Pita Bread, Laban bi Chiyar and Olives
- Saturday: Lamb Meatballs with Feta, Pine Nuts and Olives, Bulgur Pilaf, Salad
- Sunday: Lentil and Sausage Soup with Pasta
What is on your menu this week?