Monday, July 09, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: Summer Guests
We had the pleasure of hosting two of our children's godparents this weekend. They left today, and tomorrow one of my best friends is coming for two weeks from Florida. She cruelly moved away two years ago, just in time to learn how to board up her house for hurricanes. Since it is supposed to be in the 90s here, with the salt breeze and no humidity, it should seem cold to her.
She's coming just in time to join our church in preparing for a regional convocation. We'll be cooking and eating together, having worship, seminars, fellowship and doing things like going to a Mariner's game, having golf and volleyball tournaments, staying up too late and eating too much. You can't say that she won't have something to do while she's here.
- Monday: Leftovers from this Weekend
- Tuesday: Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Peppers over Pasta
- Wednesday: Falafel, Pita Bread, Lettuce, Cucumbers and Olives
- Thursday: Red Beans and Rice
- Friday: Grilled Salmon, Bulgur Pilaf, Green Salad
- Saturday: Cold Cut Sandwiches
- Sunday: Barbecue at Church
What is on your menu this week?