Monday, July 02, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: Back in the Saddle
I am back on track with the menu planning. Rich did the cooking tonight so I could take a meal to one of our priest families. Fr. Jonathan is an Army Chaplain, and his family is being relocated to Georgia in a couple weeks. They are in the middle of packing and moving and the military movers are there this week, so folks from church are bringing meals.
I have two birthday reports to write, vacation descriptions, lots to tell you about Jerome's baptism and the Black Sheep Gathering, some knitting photos to share and a couple foodie commentaries in the works. That should keep me busy blogging, when I'm not, you know, taking care of the house, the kids, and trying to get some time in for the cooking and knitting and all that other stuff I write about.
- Monday: Sausage, Onion, Potato & Corn Hash
- Tuesday: Chicken Sate with Peanut Sauce, Rice, Salad
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Applesauce, Carrot and Celery Sticks
- Thursday: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak, Bulgur Pilaf, Green Salad
- Friday: Summer Pasta Salad with Grilled Veggies and Tuna
- Saturday: Enchiladas Blancas, Black Bean, Corn and Pepper Salad with Rice
- Sunday: Farewell Potluck for Fr. Jonathan, Gumbo and Rice
What is on your menu this week