Monday, June 04, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: June 4
We are really swamped here with end of school year stuff and our weekends are just as busy as our weekdays. Rich's folks and grandparents are coming next weekend, we are going to be with our kids' godparents the following weekend, while their son is baptised, and then Jerome will be baptised the weekend after that.
I need to apologize to my June colorswappers, because I still haven't gotten all the assignments out. You haven't missed yours, I just haven't sent them all. I will be working on that tonight after I get the kids in bed.
- Monday: Lamb and Feta Roll Ups, with Tomato and Lettuce (repackaging of Lamb leftovers, we ended up grilling, because it was such a nice day, and we had a little left over)
- Tuesday: Baked Potato Soup
- Wednesday: Shrimp Fried Rice
- Thursday: Enchiladas Blancas, Rice and Salad
- Friday: Chipotle Black Bean Nachos
- Saturday: Probably dinner out with Rich's family
- Sunday: Also probably another family run meal
What is on your menu this week?