Monday, May 21, 2007
Menu Plan Monday: May 21
Just so my FIL has some peace of mind, I am posting some of the meal changes to last week's plan. I wouldn't want him to worry that he can't believe what he reads on the internets. Perhaps this will restore his trust in the world wide web.
- Monday: Baked Copper River Salmon Fillets, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans
- Tuesday: Thai Green Curry Chicken and Vegetables, Peanut Noodles
- Wednesday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Thursday: Braised Lamb Shanks from Fine Cooking #84, Cracked Wheat Pilaf, Salad (I had to change our dinner plans Thursday, because of a schedule change)
- Friday: Eggs in Purgatory, Whole Wheat Pasta, Salad (repeated, since Rich made the shrimp and fries on Friday)
- Saturday: Dinner at a Wedding
- Sunday: Tongues of Flame Pentecost Barbecue - We're making Lamb Kabobs, Grilled Chipotle Rubbed Tri-Tip, Potato Salad, Caramel Bars, Lemonade and providing Beer, Wine and Sodas. Everyone else is bringing the rest.
What is on your menu this week?
peace of Christ to you,
My Life as Annie!